LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
Library Timings :
10.00 am to 4.30 p.m.
Circulation Timings :
10.30 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 to 4.00 pm
ISSUE REGULATIONS :
- Students may borrow 2 number of books (maximum).
- Identity card is not transferable.
- Reference books will be issued only on submission of Identity Card by the respective students.
- Issue of books for home reference will be done only if there is more than one copy of the particular book.
- An overdue charge of Rs. 10/- per day shall be charged against each book not returned on or before the due date.
- Overdue charge payment should be done at the cashier
- A book issued may be renewed only one time, provided there is no reservation against it.
- No book shall be returned on the day of issue.
- All books/magazines are to be returned by the end of every semester.
- If a student loses the library book then he/she will be charged double the cost of the book at market value + fine/ or replaced by the student with a new copy + fine.
- In case ID cards are lost, duplicate ID cards will be issued at the cost of Rs. 250/-. Duplicate ID card form can be obtained from the library
RULES FOR USE OF COMPUTER :
- Computers in the library premises should be used for academic purpose only.
- Online chatting, browsing of social networking sites is strictly prohibited.
- Playing games on computers is strictly prohibited.
- Changing the settings and display of computers kept in the library is not permitted.
- Readers should not remove/unplug computer cables/ connections, network cables and other peripherals/accessories in the library.
- No pen drive will be allowed on the computer system in the library.
- In case of misuse of the system, a fine of Rs. 1000/- will be charged.