“Hunar se Rozgar” is a scheme of the Ministry of Tourism that was launched in the year 2009-10 for creation of employable skills amongst youth belonging to economically weaker sections of the society.
This initiative was taken
- To bridge the gap of skilled manpower in the hospitality sector
- To put in place a dispensation to ensure that the economic benefit of the growing tourism reached the poor.
“The hospitality sector is growing. However, there is a dearth of skilled people and to meet this challenge, govt. has decided to train and absorb about 65,000 people under the government’s ‘hunar se rojgar tak’ scheme,”
The trainee enrolled in this programme are not only offered this programme absolutely free of cost but they are provided with free uniforms meals during training time and stipend of 1500/- and 2000/- Per Month to take care of the incidental expenses. Upon completion of the programme they are awarded with certificate which has country wise recognition.
“Hunar Se Rozgar Courses”
6 WEEKS COURSES
- FOOD & BEVERAGE (WAITERS) – 6 WEEK
- HOUSEKEEPING UTILITY – 6 WEEKS
- EVENT FACILITATORS – 6 WEEKS
8 WEEKS COURSES
- FOOD PRODUCTION (COOKS) – 8 WEEKS
- BAKERY & PATISSERIE – 8 WEEKS
6 MONTHS COURSES
- FOOD PRODUCTION (COOKS) – 6 MONTHS
- BAKERY & PATISSERIE – 6 MONTHS